- What is a Pano?
A pano is a set of 4 panoramic photos taken in one area (4 images will complete a full 360 degree rotation). In the diagram below there are 10 panos taken of a restaurant. Pano #1 is outside the property facing the front door. Panos 2-10 take you in a tour from the entrance to the kitchen (pano #7).
Notice the pano with red dot (#9) which corresponds to the photo of the dining room taken from the back facing the entrance.
* The distance between panos is approximately 10 feet.
- How long does a photo shoot take?
1-2 hours depending on the size of property or the number of panos.
- How long does it takes for the pictures to be posted in Google?
- Is this a recurring charge?
No, you pay once.
- Who owns the pictures?
You do, the customer.
- What is the charge for your services?
Photo shoots are based on the total number of panos. Panos are spaced every 10 feet:
# Panos Prices 3-5 $350 6-10 $500 11-20 $1,000 21-30 $1,700 31-40 $2,500